The Front Section 1 widget area in the Havana theme demo uses one (1) Text widget to display introductory text.
Also, this theme comes pre-loaded with a default image that is used as the Front Section 1 widget area Background Image. You may use this default image or go to Appearance > Customize > Homepage Setup > Background images to upload your own.
The theme demo uses the following content in this text widget, but you may use whatever message you wish.
Go to Appearance > Widgets to add a Text widget to this area.
To configure the widget, click on the title bar to open it, and change the settings as described below:
- Title: Enter a title, if desired. The demo uses The Spiral of Succes.
- Editor: Switch to the Text editor.
- Content: Enter the content you wish to display in this area.
- Button: To add a button you have to a link with the class button. See below for the correct html.
- Click Save to preserve your settings.